Thursday, September 20, 2007

What’s New, Interview?

Well, I just finished the article What’s New, Interview. It was kind of interesting because I didn’t know there were that many kinds of interviews. For me if I were to go to an interview…I would be really nervous, and scared, I guess you have to be prepared when you go to an interview, because you don’t know whose going to be there or what your going to be doing and of course you have to dress nice, and be polite, I think it would be scary but I would just be myself and show them that I can do it. then maybe they will hire you..

1 comment:

pinkgummibearsweet said...

well karen woman i like your blog it was pretty cool about what you said cause i would be freaked out to, but mainly i would just myself like you said mmm hmmm yup well i like what you wrote though.